Meeting Lobby Page
- User Admin
- Starting Time
- January 4, 2019 at 9:55:53 AM EST
This meeting has a maximum duration of 90 minutes from the starting time
- Use a laptop or desktop computer, tablets and mobile devices do not support all the features. Chrome and Firefox are the recommended and supported browsers.
- Use headphones instead of speakers to prevent voice echo.
- The Enter Meeting Room button will activate when it’s time to start your meeting.
- Computer Pre-check
Audio and Video
- Watch for browser permissions that appear at the top of the page and allow for your webcam and microphone to be used.
- Share your microphone and webcam only when needed or required.
- You can share and un-share your webcam and microphone when necessary.
- Please use Chrome or Firefox.
- Click the record button when you are ready to start the recording. Click record again when you want to finish the recording.
- You can start, stop, and restart the recording, but all parts are combined into one video per meeting.
- If you do not click the record button the meeting will not be recorded.
- Your recording will be available for viewing after processing which may require 30-90 minutes depending on your meeting duration.
- Session features may vary based on the configuration settings chosen by the moderator or assignment requirements.
- Share your webcam and unmute your microphone only when needed or required, start with the Listen option unless your moderator provides other directions.
- If you are using Chrome and will share your desktop, install the Bongo Screenshare Extension plugin from the Chrome Web Store so that your computer is ready when the meeting starts.
- If you are using Firefox, ensure you have an up-to-date version to enable screen sharing during the meeting.