Meeting Lobby Page
- Kerezi Vesna
- June 01, 2017 at 8:40AM NDT
This meeting has a maximum duration of 4 hours from the starting time
Enter Meeting Room
- Use a laptop or desktop computer, tablets and mobile devices do not support all the features. Chrome and Firefox are the recommended and supported browsers.
- Use headphones instead of speakers to prevent voice echo.
- The Enter Meeting Room button will activate when it’s time to start your meeting, refresh your screen when it is time to start.
Audio and Video
- Watch for browser permissions that appear at the top of the page and allow for your webcam and microphone to be used.
- Share your microphone and webcam only when needed or required.
- You can share and un-share your webcam and microphone when necessary.
- Please use Chrome or Firefox.
- Click the record button when you are ready to start the recording. Click record again when you want to finish the recording.
- You can start, stop, and restart the recording, but all parts are combined into one video per meeting.
- If you forget to click the record button in an assignment meeting, the entire meeting will be recorded automatically.
- Your recording will be available for viewing after processing which may require 30-90 minutes depending on your meeting duration.
- Session features may vary based on the configuration settings chosen by the moderator or assignment requirements.
- Share your webcam and unmute your microphone only when needed or required, start with the Listen option unless your moderator provides other directions.
- If you are using Chrome and will share your desktop, install the Screen Capturing for YOUSEEU plugin from the Chrome Web Store so that your computer is ready when the meeting starts.
- If you are using Firefox, ensure you have an up-to-date version to enable screen sharing during the meeting.