Meeting Lobby Page
- Kerezi Vesna
- June 01, 2017 at 8:40AM NDT
This meeting has a maximum duration of 4 hours from the starting time
Enter Meeting Room
- Use a laptop or desktop computer, tablets and mobile devices do not support all the features. Chrome and Firefox are the recommended and supported browsers.
- Use headphones instead of speakers to prevent voice echo.
- The Enter Meeting Room button will activate when it’s time to start your meeting, refresh your screen when it is time to start.
Audio and Video
- Watch for browser permissions that appear at the top of the page and allow for your webcam and microphone to be used.
- Share your microphone and webcam only when needed or required.
- You can share and un-share your webcam and microphone when necessary.
- If you are having audio or video issues while using Safari please use Chrome or Firefox.
- Click the record button when you are ready to start the recording. Click record again when you want to finish the recording.
- You can start, stop, and restart the recording, but all parts are combined into one video per meeting.
- If you forget to click the record button in an assignment meeting, the entire meeting will be recorded automatically.
- Your recording will be available for viewing after processing which may require 30-90 minutes depending on your meeting duration.
- Session features may vary based on the configuration settings chosen by the moderator or assignment requirements.
- Share your webcam and unmute your microphone only when needed or required, start with the Listen option unless your moderator provides other directions.
- If you will share your desktop, test your Java installation now so that your computer is ready when the meeting starts. https://www.java.com/verify/ (Not applicable for New & Improved option)
- Chrome, Safari, and Edge browsers cannot be used to share your screen because of incompatibilities with Java. We recommend Firefox if you want to share your screen. (Not applicable for New & Improved option)